SAVE - Lehigh Fuels Pre-Buy!!
Three Ways To Pay: Cap Protection, Easy Pay/Budget Plan or Fixed Price Plan
TAKE THE WORRY OUT OF PAYING HEATING BILLS!
Today's PrePay PriceCall Us For Pricing
Price Option Plans for 2018-2019.
Select which Lehigh Fuels 'Fuel Option Plan' may be best for you this season:
OPTION #1: Cap Protection Plan
This beneficial plan is designed to stabilize and limit your cost of fuel. We provide a ceiling limit on your cost and a limitless bottom to how much you pay. Therefore you are protected from rising prices above your ceiling. Anytime the daily rate is below your ceiling, you pay the lower rate.
You may participate in our Price Cap Protection Program by "protecting" the gallons you will use throughout the heating season. The fee for our cap is determined on a per-gallon basis.
Lehigh Fuels Customers Sign up for AP&L’s Residential Electric Service
- 5% of your generation charges are credited back to your heating oil account for any future oil purchase!
- You are guaranteed a lower price per kilowatt hour than the PPL price to compare.
- Program available to all Lehigh Fuels customers for Residential service only
OPTION #2: Easy Pay Budget Plan
Our Easy Pay Plan estimates your total annual heating bill and divides your payments equally over the course of the year. Rather than having expensive bills during the middle of the winter, you can have more moderate bills equally spaced throughout the year. Customers are taking advantage of this payment method because it helps keep the family budget manageable.
Put your fuel bills in line with your other monthly payments!
OPTION #3: Fixed Price Plan
Our Easy Pay Plan estimates your total annual heating bill and divides your payments equally over the course of the year. Rather than having expensive bills during the middle of the winter, you can have more moderate bills equally spaced throughout the year.
Customers are taking advantage of this payment method because it helps keep the family budget manageable.
Your Options... How it works:
- Choose which plan works best for you.
- Complete and sign the enclosed contract related to the plan you choose.
- If you are choosing a fixed price plan you will need to enclose a check for the deposit.
- If you choose to CAP your price, complete the portion of the contract and enclose a check for the enrollment.
- Retain the yellow copy of your contract for your records.
Fixed price and CAP programs are on a first come first basis. When programs sell out we may offer additional programs at a higher price.
Terms and Conditions
- All fixed price gallons that you purchase will be delivered.
- Any gallons delivered in excess of your fixed price contract will be delivered at market price.
- All Programs require that customers are on automatic delivery.
- Please call for complete Terms and Conditions available at the Lehigh Fuels office.