Price Option Plans for 2022-2023
Unfortunately at this time we do not have any official pre-buy options available. With the fluctuations in the oil markets, we have decided to hold off on offering pre-buy options until we can offer reasonable rates to our customers. We are watching the markets diligently and expect to make a decision by mid-September on pre-buy options.
Luckily the prices have continued to slightly decrease over the last three months. Strategically we are trying to offer you the lowest pre-buy options available but those prices may not be available until September.
In the best interest of our customers, we do not want to lock our customers into a $4-$5 a gallon option. We will be sure to notify our customers via email when pre-buy options are available.
Select which Lehigh Fuels ‘Fuel Option Plan’ may be best for you this season. Lehigh Fuels offers three ways to pay
Our Easy Pay Plan estimates your total annual heating bill and divides your payments equally over the course of the year. Rather than having expensive bills during the middle of the winter, you can have more moderate bills equally spaced throughout the year.
Customers are taking advantage of this payment method because it helps keep the family budget manageable.
Option #2 – Easy Pay Budget Plan
Our Easy Pay Plan estimates your total annual heating bill and divides your payments equally over the course of the year. Rather than having expensive bills during the middle of the winter, you can have more moderate bills equally spaced throughout the year. Customers are taking advantage of this payment method because it helps keep the family budget manageable.
Put your fuel bills in line with your other monthly payments!
Option #3 – Cap Protection Plan
This beneficial Cap Protection Plan is designed to stabilize and limit your cost of fuel. We provide a ceiling limit on your cost and a limitless bottom to how much you pay. Therefore you are protected from rising prices above your ceiling. Anytime the daily rate is below your ceiling, you pay the lower rate.
You may participate in our Price Cap Protection Program by “protecting” the gallons you will use throughout the heating season. The fee for our cap is determined on a per-gallon basis.
Lehigh Fuels Customers Sign up for AP&L’s Residential Electric Service
- 5% of your generation charges are credited back to your heating oil account for any future oil purchase!
- You are guaranteed a lower price per kilowatt hour than the PPL price to compare.
- Program available to all Lehigh Fuels customers for Residential service only
Your Options – How Pre-Pay Works
- Choose which plan works best for you.
- Complete and sign the contract related to the plan you choose.
- If you are choosing a fixed price plan you will need to enclose a check for the deposit.
- If you choose to CAP your price, complete the portion of the contract and enclose a check for the enrollment.
- Retain the yellow copy of your contract for your records.
Terms and Conditions
Fixed price and CAP programs are on a first come first basis. When programs sell out we may offer additional programs at a higher price.
- All fixed price gallons that you purchase will be delivered.
- Any gallons delivered in excess of your fixed price contract will be delivered at market price.
- All Programs require that customers are on automatic delivery.
- Please call for complete Terms and Conditions available at the Lehigh Fuels office.
The Lehigh Fuel Advantages
- Value Pricing
- Expedited Delivery